Who can receive Ryan White Program services?
People living with HIV are eligible for Ryan White Program services in the Memphis Transitional Grant Area, if they meet all of the following requirements.
- Shelby County
- Fayette County
- Tipton County
- Crittenden County
- DeSoto County
- Marshall County
- Tate County
- Tunica County
2. Have no health insurance or be under insured
3. Have income at or below 300% of federal poverty level
4. Have proof of HIV infection
For more information or to schedule an appointment for eligibility certification, please contact a medical case manager at one of the agencies listed below.
- Aaron E. Henry Community Health Center, (662) 624-4292
- Adult Special Care Clinic at Regional One Health, (901) 545-7446
- Christ Community Health Services, (901) 271-6000
- East Arkansas Family Health Center, (870) 735-3842
- Friends for Life, (901) 272-0855
- Le Bonheur Community HIV Network, (901) 287-4764
- Memphis Health Center, (901) 261-2000
- Resurrection Health, (901) 271-9500
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, (901) 595-3669
- Shelby County Health Department, (901) 222-9000